Sunday, July 28, 2013

it is not the end


Hey everyone, I've been so lazy to write and update my blog this past couple of months. First thing is because I was so busy doing assigments from my proffessors and the second thing is I was down due to I couldnt do well in classes. I cant catch up with the class progress so I was left quite far behind. To compound, the subject which I did not really understand was taught by an associate proff. It means he doesnt have a permanent office and scheduled office hours. I tried emailing him but he rarely checked his e-mail. I also tried to ask him directly in the class and after class but it seemed inpossible because I had a lot to ask and it would take a day to answer my questions.
As the result, I failed. 

Am I sad?? a bit. Why is it only a bit? I've shown my dad that Ive done my best and I did what he ask me to do but it must end unhappily. I'm sure he is disappointed in me because I'm not doing well in classes and the worst is that I failed. I took this master of science in mechanical engineering to answer my dad's curiosity. He believed in me so much that I was capable of taking and finishing this major. So why wouldnt I give a try?......
I am suspended for a semester rgarding thr failure to fill the academic requirement. But I decided not to wait for that long to continue to the next semester. I will come back to Indonesia to either find a job or take a master degree in management at a university in Jakarta.Why?? I can not disclose why I decided that. You will probably know the reason if you read the following posts.

I was little bit sad because all that Ive had done in the past year is a waste. But then I realized that this is not the END. Im still young "well that is what I think" and I still have many great and bad things to come. I just need to prepare my self for the upcoming life moments. Do what I like to do and enjoy it. No need to be dragged in to sadness for long time. Accept what has happened, face snd get over it.

I remembered a commerial TV ad...it says like this LIVE IS NEVER FLAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment