Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome Ceremony

Today, we had a welcome ceremony in the University Center. We were asked to introduce our selves one by one, and there were 100 students. You can imagine how long it took for the introduction only. Then we had lunch. The food that was served was really good. We had, green beans, mashed potatoes, beef broth sauce, fried catfish fillets, juices, cookies (I love it)...

This what our Uni Center looks like


Oh ya. Of all the students, more than 50% are Saudis (is it correct?Saudis? I'm sorry if I'm wrong). I don't know why there are lot of students from Saudi Arabia. Coming to IELP is like going to Saudi Arabia. I think there will be an Arabic class this session which will teach us how to speak and write in Arabic...or maybe they should change the Uni's name in to University of Saudi Arabia....haha just kidding....what I like from them is they are so friendly.... Nice to have new friends from Saudi Arabia.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment