Monday, April 29, 2013

everything will be alright..hopefully

Hey there,, how are you all??
You know what?? I just remembered that I had a blog..so stupid..then I updated it right away...
I was too busy with my academic admissions and mostly with my new PS3 game..battle field 3...

Gratefully I got my scholarships, I got admitted by the University of New Orleans....I got my Social Security Number, and Ive just got my new I-20 today....everything seems perfect....but I feel anxious now because I havent touched any engineering books for more than a year...to compound I worked for citibank after I graduate because it was difficult to get one in airline companies..well that was what I experienced...
I'm just afraid I can't catch what the profs explain in the classes...I've forgotten some basic engineering knowledge...hufff..I hope I can do this...yeaahh..I will do this and can do this...rite!?

No comments:

Post a Comment